Governor’s Cup Race Registration Is Open! CLICK HERE to register.
Registration is open for the 2021 Governor’s Cup. Planning is already under way and we’re gearing up to welcome runners to Helena on June 11-12.
Now, we fully understand our state and the country is still combating the COVID-19 pandemic. We are thankful for the amazing work of our local and state health care officials. Please continue to do your part by washing your hands, wearing a mask and practicing social distancing.
There remains continued uncertainty due to the pandemic as we prepare for the 47th edition of the race. There are many things out of our control, but here is what we’re doing right now
Key Details for Runners
- Registration opens Nov. 16.
- The 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon, marathon relay and mile fun run are all being offered.
- Registration fees will remain the same until April 1, 2021.
- A virtual race option will be available to runners in all races.
- Click here to view our updated cancellation and refund policy.
If current COVID-19 restrictions for mass gatherings are still in place, or new restrictions are in place in June, there may be necessary modifications to the Governor’s Cup. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Race start times or starting lines may change.
- Runners starting in waves.
- Changes to packet pickup.
- Changes to the finish line area and Awards Ceremony.
The Governor’s Cup will provide updates on our website, social media outlets and through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.